Can I Brag a Little Bit? (Testimonials!)

One of the recommendations I have received from some of the pro massage therapists in my community is to acquire testimonials from clients I have been working with over the last year at massage school. I have some (!) and I'd thought I'd share, as well as send a word out to others I have worked with that your testimonials help me to see that the work we have been doing is indeed facilitating some change. Please let me know how I'm doing and if you'd like to submit some testimonials, please do! You can do so here: http://tlc-bodywork.massagetherapy.com/contact-information. Just choose "testimonials" in the dropdown box and I will update the page as soon as I can with your feedback.

In Service and Gratitude,
Tameca.

p.s. If you would like to see what folks are saying about my work, check it out: http://tlc-bodywork.massagetherapy.com/testimonials.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Asana

Regularly Scheduled Massage is Good for Your Physical & Mental Wellbeing - Massage Memberships, starting November 15, 2021 at TLC BODYWORK, Denver